Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm his favorite lady, right?

I'm very excited about the men's shirt ideas you posted. I did a little more searching and I am seeing some really cute stuff out there. I'm going to dig a few of Reid's other shirts out of the Goodwill bag so I'll have something I can practice on. 

I'm not going to get around to posting any projects today. We just had company the last two days and I am now cleaning up the guest room for my 13-year-old niece who is staying with us for the next week. 

But I will leave you with something to ponder. I don't think your kids went to daycare, am I right? Anyway, I give Sam a bath every evening. It's part of his bedtime routine and I feel like it washes away all the germs he might pick up while at daycare. He's a pretty healthy kid so far so I have to think it's working. 

One of the other reasons he gets a bath every day is that when I pick him up from daycare he always smells like women's perfume. It just lingers on his clothes and skin. I can appreciate that he's being held and played with a good bit individually and so it's not something that really bothers me. But I can't help but feel like he's cheating on me. Is that weird? It's like your husband coming home smelling like another woman. 

Is that completely ridiculous and totally irrational? Wait, don't answer that. 

2 comments:

  1. "Is that completely ridiculous and totally irrational?"

    Yes. Also, I'm of the opinion that the germs on his hands, the dirt under his nails, and the snot that the other kids wipe on him as they play tag (ok... he may not have those last two... yet) make him a healthier kid. As long as he is relatively healthy in the first place, exposing him to those things makes his body stronger. Besides. You know one day you'll catch him throwing around a cow patty on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he doesn't get a bath until right before bed so the germs on his hands, etc. get to stay there for most of the day. That counts, right?

    ReplyDelete