Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

That's Yonanas!

I'm almost finished with my men's shirt re-do. I'm probably making things a little difficult for myself by trying to reuse some of the striped interior accent fabric from the shirt but I liked the contrast so I'm just going to stick with it. Hopefully I can finish it today and get it posted this evening. How is yours coming along?

In the meantime, after dropping the kiddies at camp this morning I swung into one of the local Goodwill's and did a little searching. I found this frozen banana dessert maker thing which I thought was funny after our Banana Ice Cream posting from earlier.



Too funny right? But, alas, I was not willing to spend the $15 they were asking for it so someone else will get to take this one home.

I also picked up two pairs of Gap jeans for myself which I plan to cut off into shorts. My post-pregnancy body is still morphing so I'm trying not to spend a lot of money on clothes but now that summer is in full force I'm probably going to need more than the one pair of khaki shorts I currently own. They were $3.99 each so you can't beat that.


You can also see one of the jumpers I got for Sam. The baby section is really hit or miss and filled with dirty onesies that should probably just have been thrown away. BUT every baby item is marked $1.75 regardless of what it is. So that means if you look hard you'll occasionally come up with a cute outfit or two. This is the second time I've gone through it and you can see I did pretty good. 

I got the romper with the airplane plus the pinstripe overalls and a cute little romper for a friend who has an 18-month-old daughter. 


Pretty good, huh? All five items came to a total of $13.23. 

No comments:

Post a Comment