Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New BFF's New Outfit: Part 2

Wanna read Part 1?

Isn't she cute?  I mean the chair of course..lol.  ALL FINISHED!  Can you believe it?  And you know what the hardest part was...the cushion.  I couldn't get the top and bottom to match up correctly.  I originally put cording in the bottom seam of the cushion but after taking it apart twice I decided I could fix it alot easier without it.  AND I WAS OVER IT!  But here it is and I'm in love with it even more than before.  I feel like it is one of the best pieces of furniture I own...FOR A TOTAL OF
$50
Can you believe it? 
Now I know you're disappointed that there isn't any grommets or ruffles, but I just couldn't cover up the legs with the ruffle and the back was a nightmare to get straight so velcro it is.  Obviously all of the pieces are washable (even the cushion, the cover can be removed) 
This was a SUPER fun project and I learned alot but now I'm glad it's over.  It's always fun to have a piece that you basically created...there's alot of pride in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment