Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I've been keeping secrets.

I have a big announcement. Big changes are about to shake up Chez Blossom.

And, NO,  I'm not talking about one of these...




I'm scrapping my To-Do List. Because I've been spending all my spare time during the day cleaning up this place...



Welcome to my new classroom! I have just been hired to teach middle school theatre and I've got my work cut out for me. My first day is next Tuesday and then the kids arrive the following Monday so I've been diligently cleaning my basement classroom for the last week or so. The previous teacher has been there for 20+ years so there's quite a bit of purging that is happening but otherwise I'm super excited and uber nervous.

I'll try to post updated pics of the room as I sort through everything. But just think of the possibilities!

P.S. Did I totally get you with the ultrasound pic? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment