Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hey there, remember me?

So I know I've been totally MIA lately but I haven't done a whole lot worth blogging about since I got this teaching gig. I can't very well give you all the details about the craziness I see every day in the classroom but the kids have mostly been great and the parents and teachers have been very welcoming. It's altogether exhausting and exhilarating and exasperating at the same time. I'm getting the hang of lesson planning and figuring out how fast or slow each class works.

So here is a little slideshow of some photos Reid took this morning of Sam. The ones of him in his high chair are pretty much in chronological order so you can see that he can be quite the little cracker while he's eating some times.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment