Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Baking Challenged!

Hi, my name is Sheila Baker and I don't bake...lol.  Did everyone check out Alyda's cookies?  If not, catch them here.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE to cook, and never shy away from a new recipe...but desserts aren't something I'm even interested in trying.  HOWEVER...don't you worry...we're not going without here at the Baker Casa, my husband Josh is the resident pastry chef.  He is a true "Baker".  He whips up a pie or something sweet every now and again.

I love that you say you just "whipped" up some cupcakes and it was no big deal to make some icing....those kinds of things definitely don't happen in our house.  You may just be my baking hero.  My favorites are the teeny ones...who doesn't love a teeny cookie...cmon people! 

So Mrs. Alyda...kudos to you for your baking powers, if you ever need some extra practice, I'll message you my address for taste testing!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Sheila! A KitchenAid stand mixer makes all the difference. Before that, I was not a baking fan either. (I mean, you have to be sooooo specific! "Do not over-mix" -- what does that EVEN MEAN?? How would you do that? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW??)

    ReplyDelete