Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

COCKADOODLEDOO!

While you read this post, I would like to see all of you do the chicken dance...well...go ahead.  Get up and start dancing.  Ok, so here goes....

My new obsession is chickens!  I WANT MY OWN!  I mean why not?  Seams plausible.  Fresh eggs, cute chicken coops, education for children...why not?

So the past couple of weeks, all I do is google or "pin" chicken coops.  The weather has been so nice (which is not the usual around here) and I am itching to get out in the yard and build me a chicken coop.  Here are some lovely designs I have found.







City Ordinance says I can have up to 4 hens in city limits...no roosters (who needs men anyway right)?  So whatcha think?  I'll let ya know how it goes.  I keep telling my husband "It's going to happen." 

So before I go, I wanted to say thanks to Mrs. Alyda for keeping us going the past couple months.  I think I can speak for Emily as well when I sa that we always look forward to seeing what you're up to.  Your creativity is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment